1. What is the top speed of a premium B8 Electric Scooter?
Bgauss B8 can achieve a Top Speed of 45kmph.
2. How fast can I go on the B8 electric bike?
B8 has 3 driving modes i.e., mode 1, mode 2, mode 3. The Top Speed for mode 1 is 33kmph, for Mode 2 is 39kmph, and for mode 3 it is 45kmph.
3. How long does premium E bikes battery run?
Our Bgauss Premium model B8 can run upto 75kms on a single charge for lead-acid model & upto 60kms on a single charge for the lithium-ion model.
4. Is there reverse gear in the B8 electric scooter?
Yes both of our product B8 and A2 have reverse gear and it works at a maximum speed of 2kmph for safety
5. How can I buy an electric scooter?
You can buy Bgauss electric scooters from company dealership points across India
6. Are premium Electric high maintenance?
Bgauss Electric Scooters have at least 60% lesser maintenance then its ICE counterparts. An Electric Scooter has lesser moving parts in comparison to ICE scooters which makes it much more robust and maintenance free.
An ICE vehicle will need to be taken to service center at least once in 3 months whereas in case of Bgauss B8 lithium ion Electric Scooters it is once is 12 months.
7. What types of warranty do we have with a B8 electric scooter?
B8 comes with a 3 Years Warranty on the vehicle including Motor. It has 2 battery options and warranty for Lead Acid option is 1 Year whereas warranty for Lithium option is 3 Years.