1. What is the weight capacity of B8 Electric scooters?
It can carry two persons comfortably and can bear ~ 150kgs payload.
2. Can I ride my B8 electric scooter on bumpy roads?
Yes, you can ride your B8 or A2 on any bumpy roads and to make it comfortable as it has a ground clearance of 139mm and Telescopic Shock Absorbers in the front and hydraulic shock absorbers in the rear.
3. What is body B8 electric scooter’s body made up of?
Bgauss B8 & A2 is made up of ABS which is the same material used for the flight interiors. This is more durable than the plastic or normal metal body.
4. Is it ok to ride an E bike in Snow?
No, it is not advisable to ride the Electric Scooter or in fact any two wheeler in snow. There are ATB’s (All Terrain Bikes) which you can ride in snow.
5. Can I wash my B8 E scooter?
Yes, you can comfortably wash the Bgauss electric scooter but not with very high pressure.
6. Are there any inbuilt speakers?
No, but you can opt for the same as an additional accessory and can power it using the USB port provided in the front.
7. Are there charger sockets for mobile phones?
Yes, both Bgauss B8 and Bgauss A2 have a Charger socket in the front along with a provision to park your mobile phone comfortably while charging the same.