1. What is the cost of a B8 electric scooter battery?
The Lead Acid Battery pack will cost Rs.15,000/- for a battery pack of 5 batteries. The Lithium comes in 1.4Kw Modular battery pack which costs approximately Rs.35,000/-
2. Do we get an additional battery?
Yes, you can buy an additional battery, but it is not advisable as the vehicle comes with a charger for charging when the battery is drained.
3. How to purchase additional batteries for Bgauss electric scooter?
You can buy it from Bgauss dealership or Website or using your App.
4. What is the warranty for electric scooter’s batteries?
Bgauss B8 comes with a 3Years Warranty on the vehicle including Motor. It has 2 battery options and warranty for Lead Acid battery is 1Year whereas warranty for Lithium battery is 3Years
5. What are the electric scooters battery made of?
Electric Scooters’ batteries are made of 2 different materials being Lead Acid or Lithium.
6. Is the battery of Bgauss good for the environment?
Batteries are a much better alternative to fossil fuels in respect to environmental pollution and health hazards. The batteries used in Bgauss electric scooter can be recharged for a couple of years and post that there is also a process defined to recycle the batteries .
7. What is the lifeline of electric bikes batteries?
A Lead Acid Battery though has a 12months warranty can comfortably run for 18months to 24months without any worries of replacement. On the Other Hand, A Lithium Battery though has a 36 months warranty can comfortably run for 48months to 50months without any worries of replacement
8. How do I take care of my Electric Scooter’s Battery regularly?
For taking care of your electric scooter’s battery read the following steps.
- Keep the battery and connecting wires dry and clean to avoid leakage. Regularly clean the battery surface and connect wires with a dry cloth. Do not use organic solvents to wipe. If the appearance of the battery is adversely affected, it should be replaced in time.
- Check the terminals regularly and there should be no looseness. Remove oxides from the terminals and wire joints, and strictly prohibit metal debris and other debris from entering the battery.
- Try to avoid deep discharge and over-discharge, the charge is best when the discharge depth is about 70% (that is, when the remaining power is about 30%).
- The battery should use the original charger and the charger matched by the regular manufacturer. After the battery is fully charged, it should not be charged for a long time to avoid overcharging and losing water. The charging process should avoid outdoor cold weather in winter and exposure to hot sun or other high temperature scenes in summer.
- When the battery is in storage, the battery should be fully charged and stored, and periodically recharged every other month to avoid sulphation and capacity loss of the battery plate.
- When the battery usage time is suddenly shortened sharply or the discharge performance is greatly reduced, it should be checked to a professional maintenance in time to check whether the charger, motor, battery, etc. are abnormal, and abnormalities are eliminated in time.
- During the use of the battery, the maintenance of single charge and single discharge is done every six months, which helps to extend the service life of the battery.